At the time of posting this there are over 100 shocking comments flooding the site. The article covered a controversial survey submitted to “The Journal Of Black Studies.”
The new survey, completed by two sociologists, one from Wayne State University, the other from North Carolina State University, adds to the explosive atmosphere sparked by the shooting death of Trayvon Martin in Florida that’s been followed by racial clashes around the nation. Notable in the survey: of the 200 servers who participated, 87 percent were white.
This is probably a really good example of why you need to have a comment moderator…
This was the article’s headline
1. And here’s a small example of what’s filled the article’s comment section
Bonus, apparently whatever this comment was, it was bad enough to get flagged
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.