At the time of posting this there are over 100 shocking comments flooding the site. The article covered a controversial survey submitted to “The Journal Of Black Studies.”
The new survey, completed by two sociologists, one from Wayne State University, the other from North Carolina State University, adds to the explosive atmosphere sparked by the shooting death of Trayvon Martin in Florida that’s been followed by racial clashes around the nation. Notable in the survey: of the 200 servers who participated, 87 percent were white.
This is probably a really good example of why you need to have a comment moderator…
This was the article’s headline
1. And here’s a small example of what’s filled the article’s comment section
Bonus, apparently whatever this comment was, it was bad enough to get flagged
- Nope, President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns after an IRS audit, the White House says, despite pledging to do so.
- Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- "SNL" paused the laughs for a moment last night to pay tribute to former President Barack Obama.