At the time of posting this there are over 100 shocking comments flooding the site. The article covered a controversial survey submitted to “The Journal Of Black Studies.”
The new survey, completed by two sociologists, one from Wayne State University, the other from North Carolina State University, adds to the explosive atmosphere sparked by the shooting death of Trayvon Martin in Florida that’s been followed by racial clashes around the nation. Notable in the survey: of the 200 servers who participated, 87 percent were white.
This is probably a really good example of why you need to have a comment moderator…
This was the article’s headline
1. And here’s a small example of what’s filled the article’s comment section
Bonus, apparently whatever this comment was, it was bad enough to get flagged
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- The UK government has backed a third runway at London's Heathrow Airport, saying it'll benefit the UK economy ✈️
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏