1. Ari Voukydis was on Jeopardy facing a doozy of a final Jeopardy question when he decided to say, “Screw it,” and do something we’ve all thought about doing.
Ari’s answer went viral Friday, and as it turns out, he works for BuzzFeed! So we decided to ask him what it’s like to end up an internet sensation.
“The funny thing is I haven’t actually seen the episode,” he said.
He says he didn’t prepare the joke ahead of time, he just needed to put something down.
“As soon as I realized that I wasn’t going to be able to win no matter what I said for Final Jeopardy, I figured I may as well use the 30 seconds of Jeopardy think music to come up with a joke,” Ari said. “So I could at least lose on my own terms.”
Way to go, Ari! The whole internet also thinks you’re a pretty handsome guy.
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- US Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Sunday that DREAMers, like "everyone that enters the country unlawfully," are "subject to deportation."
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Drag queens, puppies, and Lisa Rinna — BuzzFeed News got a behind the scenes look of "Watch What Happens Live."