3. At first Danielle was really creeped out by the whole thing, she said. But over time she got kind of used to sharing the cloud with a stranger:
He somehow grew on me and I actually enjoy getting his updates and see it as a window to peer into his daily life. In a way, it’s a selfie diary of sorts and now I can paint a more full picture of this man’s life. As of now I have over 250+ photos (almost all are selfies), many of his contacts, I know where he works, and that he went on diet this year ( props buddy, from the selfies we know he totally lost weight).
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Year's Day has confessed to the shooting, Istanbul's governor said
- At least 40 Democratic lawmakers are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Prime Minister Theresa May will set out a "hard Brexit" plan during a speech about Britain leaving the European Union.
- The police report featuring Kim Kardashian West's first-hand account of the Paris robbery has been released.