3. At first Danielle was really creeped out by the whole thing, she said. But over time she got kind of used to sharing the cloud with a stranger:
He somehow grew on me and I actually enjoy getting his updates and see it as a window to peer into his daily life. In a way, it’s a selfie diary of sorts and now I can paint a more full picture of this man’s life. As of now I have over 250+ photos (almost all are selfies), many of his contacts, I know where he works, and that he went on diet this year ( props buddy, from the selfies we know he totally lost weight).
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳