1. A student in a macroeconomics class at Aquinas College in Grand Rapids, Mich., decided to play a pretty epic prank on professor Stephen Barrows for April Fools’ last week.
- Authorities are removing Dakota Access pipeline protesters blocking roads and camped on private property.
- Apple just unveiled lighter, thinner MacBooks with touch-sensitive panels for instant emoji access (and other uses) 💻✨
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀