1. Austin Dennison, a 19-year-old student at Parkway High School in Rockford, Ohio, had a pretty special date at his prom earlier this week.
2. Austin decided to take his 89-year-old great-grandmother, Delores. She recently had a heart attack and stroke, but told him if she could, she would.
5. Austin kicked off the night’s playlist with one last surprise for Dolores. He had the DJ play Frank Sinatra’s “I Love the Kisses of Delores,” a song Austin’s great-grandfather used to sing to her.
6. One of Austin’s friends even tried to cut in for a dance.
8. Following graduation, Austin plans on attending Florida Gulf Coast University in Fort Myers to take pre-med courses. He wants to be a firefighter.
9. Here’s a video of the whole wonderful evening. The night ended early, at around 9 p.m., which Dolores says is actually a little later than she normally goes to bed.
- The FBI will reopen its investigation into Hillary Clinton's private email server after discovering new emails.
- A group of UK Uber drivers have won the right to minimum wage in a case that could have huge implications for the "gig economy" 🚘
- Russia has been blocked from serving on the UN Human Rights Council in a surprising vote.
- Here are some of the best Vines to watch before Twitter kills it 💀