1. BuzzFeed was lucky enough to obtain a copy of an email from 8-year-old Lola.
2. She decided to write a very professional email reasonably explaining to her mother why she was mature enough to see The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.
3. Apparently, she’s seen movies where people die “a lot of times” with her dad.
I would like you to reconsider your block on Hunger Games. After all, my dear friend Beatrice watched hunger games over a year ago. Also, I’ve seen kids die in movies a lot of times before with my dad. Please don’t get him in trouble. Also, I saw old yellar die and there’s nothing sadder than that. All of the kids in my class have seen it. I have to pretend I know everything about it or else they’ll think I’m a dork. Finally, I can stick my head in my dads shirt if there are any scary parts
Ps pretty please can you let me watch it!!!!!! With a cherry on top!!!!
- Scientists and supporters marched to fight against perceived hostility from Trump — with delightfully nerdy signs 🤓
- North Korea threatened Australia with a nuclear strike over its alliance with the United States.