1. “Yee-yah, equality!”
2. “I only smoke, like, once a week now.”
3. “Honey, stand up and look at me,” said by a mom trying to take a photo of her son and his friends sitting in a different row.
4. Fake Jamaican accent: “Brook-lyn brook brook brook ch’yeah.”
5. “You guys are doing cocaine?!”
6. “…Uh, well, he knows we’ve met up and stuff but he doesn’t know I’ve sent naked pictures of myself to him.”
7. “Yeaaaahhhh Red Hot Chili Peppers!!”
8. “Bro, did you go to Binghamton? What’s up, man?”
9. “I am NOT drinking Amstel Light.”
10. *Gigantic cloud of weed smoke*
11. “Get turnt up!”
- The House voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information like browsing history 💻
- Companies like Nestle, Ben & Jerry's, and General Mills say they'll keep fighting carbon pollution despite Trump's climate change executive order.
- Two UN investigators' bodies were found in a shallow grave after they went missing in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Bill O'Reilly apologized after making what some are calling an "openly racist" remark about Rep. Maxine Waters' hair.