5. It has a wide variety of side effects, though they vary person to person, including:
• Increased heart rate
• Disorganized or dellusional thinking
• Memory impairment
• Hypertension AND hypotension
• Heart damage
• Organ failure
From a New York Times article published in June:
A 26-year-old New York woman named Elliot, who works in film, took Molly a few months ago at a friend’s apartment and headed to dinner at Souen, the popular “macrobiotic, natural organic” restaurant in the East Village, and then went dancing. “I’ve always been somewhat terrified of drugs,” she said. “But I’d been curious about Molly, which is sold as this pure, fun-loving drug. This is probably completely naïve, but I felt I wasn’t putting as many scary chemicals into my body.”
15. In 2012, many people began to notice the hip-hop community embracing molly, including 2 Chainz, Kanye West, and Lil Wayne.
- People are arguing about whether those who are anti-abortion rights should participate in the upcoming Women's March.
- People are melting after a girl shared photos of her pitbull on Twitter in order to speak out against laws banning the animal.