2. Grant and four other people are all staying in the Airbnb because they’re in town for the A3C Music Festival.
3. Friday morning, Ryan “Xali” Robinson — one of the performers staying with Grant — was on the back deck of the house putting his set for the festival together.
4. That’s when a cop car pulled up and the officer asked them what they were doing there, Grant told BuzzFeed News.
6. “[The officers] handled it really well,” Grant said. “Considering tensions between African-Americans and law enforcement are at a high, I got to give them respect for that.”
7. Grant said it didn’t just stop with the cops getting called. He snapchatted and posted to Twitter a video of a neighbor opening the door to the house and attempting to enter.
9. Because Grant and his friends live-tweeted the whole incident it’s been getting considerable attention online. He said a lot of people were furious about it and also wanted to make sure he was safe.
11. The situation wasn’t all negative, either, considering Grant and his friends ended up with this amazing selfie.
- President Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he'll move on to other issues.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- FBI agents posed as filmmakers to talk to armed militia during a standoff in Nevada, then used the footage against two men on trial in federal court.
- Donald Trump had a photo op in a semitruck. The photos were too good not to become a meme — and the internet delivered 🚛👍