1. The #Yeet phenomenon started back in February. But it didn’t really pick up until a kid who goes by the name Lil Meatball made this incredible video.
2. The vine has exploded in popularity, someone made a beat for it.
3. Someone did one where Lil Meatball shoots a T-shirt at Paul McCartney.
4. Vine superstar Terrio tried doing the dance.
5. So did this cat.
6. This guy did it in traffic, which isn’t recommended.
7. You can do it to your friends as a surprise too.
8. These kids did it in class.
9. Or at least tried to…
10. This kid is nice and casual about it.
11. This girl did it in the hallway at school.
19. Due to the popularity of the original, Lil Meatball has blessed the internet with two more dance vines.
20. And they are equally amazing.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- The UK Supreme Court ruled that it's legal for the government to keep couples apart because of their income.
- Yalla! You can now download a new Arab emoji keyboard that includes a belly dancer, Oman Chips, and more 👏