5. A document that appears to be set-up by a user involved with the hoax says the hoax is believable based on all the changes in the singer’s life recently.
Convince the masses that Miley Cyrus contracted AIDS.
>>Why, and how we think it will be believable.
1. Miley’s relationship with Liam Hemsworth ended for reasons not speculated. We can make a story that he left her after he told him of her condition.
2. It can be used to explain her irrational sexuality on stage and in her music videos, she doesnt have much time to live, she wants to get the most out of life, and feels she is doing so through her dancing.
3. Miley changed from a loveable character and singer, to a seducive sex loving drug user, We can say this was caused by a depression that followed her finding out of this condition.
>>How we do it.
We start making pictures that say “Cure For Miley” and make it seem as tho alot of people are pooling in money to help her get treated.
We tweet about the hastag #CureForMiley
We create a facebook page named /CureforMiley
Use whatever resources you have available.
Let’s get this going.
11. The campaign is all over Twitter, with users spreading their own #CureForMiley fan art.
Come on guys band together and find a #CureForMiley
14. Including a fake FOX News screenshot.
WOW! This is for real! So sad #CureForMiley
16. The result of all the photoshops being shared seems to be a pretty even split between users genuinely confused about it and ones who are in on the joke.
Does Miley have aids now #cureformiley
#CureForMiley IS THIS TRUE @MileyCyrus ?
David | XEA
so, she got HIV, huh? #CureForMiley
#CureForMiley this is not a joke, please help our idol :(((
Would still bang Miley Cyrus even though she has HIV
d i a n a
has miley cyrus genuinely got hiv
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.