1. Basically the Milwaukee Pug Fest is a big pug party that attracts over 17,000 dogs.
3. Pug Fest was founded 9 years ago, and since then they’ve raised almost $240,000 for pug rescue and awareness.
4. They bring in some pretty big celebrities too, like Elvis Pugsley.
9. Holy cow, that tongue is incredible.
11. OK bye.
- White House Press Secretary, Sean Spicer, repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻