2. On what the family had planned for the money:
Amber, who left a longtime job in human resources for a local engineering firm to stay home with Haylee and her brother Hayden, 6, can more comfortably continue that role. Marvin will keep on working as an independent truck driver, and maybe invest in his own business some to build it, he said.
- Nope, President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns after an IRS audit, the White House says, despite pledging to do so.
- Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- "SNL" paused the laughs for a moment last night to pay tribute to former President Barack Obama.