1. The since-deleted Vine was uploaded by South Carolina teenager Walter Easley. You can watch a mirror of the upsetting video below.
8. They also went after Easley’s friend, user @buck4411, who, according to Know Your Meme, they believed to be the owner of the kicked cat. Though it’s unclear if he is.
Let me just say that I love my boy @SuckMy_Walt no matter what no one says he the best guy I know./ Via
Free my boy Walt! That’s ridiculous../ Via
People real brave on twitter. Say half the stuff you say to my face bitch/ Via
- Donald Trump denied that he had the sniffles during last night's debate — he blamed the sound on a bad mic.
- Democrats are wary after Trump said he agreed with Clinton on gun control during Monday night's debate.
- The FDA wants to define what "healthy" actually means on food labels 🍎