Ribbon cutting ceremony. The Jersey Shore is ready!!!
3. Friday morning the area finally reopened, just in time for the Memorial Day weekend.
RT@todayshow Great sign in our #TODAYatJerseyShore crowd this morning. #JerseyStrong The Jersey Shore is Open!
All the hubbub surrounding @mlauer’s interview with Gov. Christie. https://t.co/4JU5Us8QF4
5. The ribbon cutting ceremony was filmed for NBC’s “Today” show and hundreds people from the community came to watch.
If this whole journalism thing doesn’t work out, maybe I could do this. #todayattheshore
.@todayshow’s @EricaRHill and @OurNameIsFun’s Jack Antonoff take a lovely stroll on the beach. #TODAYatJerseyShore
9. Vinny and DJ Pauly D from The Jersey Shore, of course, stopped by.
It wouldn’t be a #Jersey shore show without…
11. New Jersey suffered $37 billion worth of damage from Hurricane Sandy, with 360,000 houses and apartment units affected.
RT @GovChristie The Ribbon has been cut & the sun is coming out just in time for @ournameisfun #TODAYatJerseyShore
17. And then the whole event ended in a legendary moment for New Jersey history:
When @GovChristie met @Snooki. (photo: @vivinyc) #TODAYatJerseyShore
- Facebook is using artificial intelligence for suicide prevention, scanning feeds for signs of people at risk of self-harm, then offering resources for help.