1. This is Natalia Poklonskaya, the newly appointed prosecutor general of Russia-controlled Crimea.
14. The whole thing has spiraled so far out of control that Poklonskaya was shown all the fan art by a reporter.
18. From G4U’s Facebook page:
Hi Guys who will favor and favored G4U Studio. G4U is having a big “trouble” now, that is one member of them have a request: have to put his Queen on the game. Look at the image, dont you know her? He cannot hide his excitement when he talk about her. We - G4U Studio - which are strong man but cannot be strong-minded anymore with his love. So now WE - G4U Studio - which has a purpose: “Every game we create, we create it for you “, will satisfied his desire by creating that game! But we also need your help too. If you help him hit 1000 like for image on G4U Studio’s Fanpage , We will immediately start to create a game about his Queen and also yours. Give us the strength that we have not seen! Show us how love turn a man into insane!!
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Barack Obama defended his legacy and vowed to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake" during his final press conference.
- Trump's pick for health secretary, Tom Price, refused to say at his confirmation hearing whether or not he would cut Medicare and Medicaid.
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺