1. Harlee “Rambo” Bradford (in the middle) snapped this selfie after her and the three other women in the photo were the first of 15 to complete a Marine Corps pilot course.
2. Bradford’s Instagram has a whole collection of badass selfies from infantry training.
3. Infantry training for Bradford’s group required the women to to meet the same standards as any other Marine.
4. Including a 12 1/2 mile march in combat gear that lasted almost 5 hours, running at a 4 mph pace carrying 90-pounds of gear.
5. Bradford earned the nickname “Rambo” because she did the whole thing with a stress fracture.
- One person has died and several others are injured after a shooting in Austin, Texas. The shooter has not been located.
- UK government minister asked to "urgently explain" the activities and funding of his charity for military families following a BuzzFeed News investigation.
- Donald Trump responded to the father of a fallen Muslim American soldier who criticized him at the DNC, saying, "I've made a lot of sacrifices."