1. Harlee “Rambo” Bradford (in the middle) snapped this selfie after her and the three other women in the photo were the first of 15 to complete a Marine Corps pilot course.
2. Bradford’s Instagram has a whole collection of badass selfies from infantry training.
3. Infantry training for Bradford’s group required the women to to meet the same standards as any other Marine.
4. Including a 12 1/2 mile march in combat gear that lasted almost 5 hours, running at a 4 mph pace carrying 90-pounds of gear.
5. Bradford earned the nickname “Rambo” because she did the whole thing with a stress fracture.
- Arkansas has carried out the first double execution since 2000. The state had scheduled 8 executions before a key drug expires.
- "Stealthing," or purposefully removing a condom during sex without consent, has become a new trend. But victims say it is another form of assault.
- The same Russian hackers who interfered in the 2016 US presidential election are now active in German and French politics 💻
- A popular app changed the name of a filter after people complained it whitewashes them. The filter still lightens your skin though 🤔