4. Luckily for the world, a 3D printer can cost as much as $10,000, so this won’t exactly put a gun in the hand of anyone who wants one. But it is an impressive technological feat.
5. Check out footage of it being fired below.
- Nearly 70,000 people convicted of felonies but now on probation or parole are suing Louisiana for the right to vote.
- Attorney General Loretta Lynch said she'll accept FBI recommendations in the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email servers.
- A federal judge halted Mississippi's anti-LGBT religious exemption law moments before it was set to go into effect.