1. The bodies of 40 victims from last week’s Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 crash have arrived in the Netherlands.
2. There was a moment of silence after the “Last Post” was played. The airport’s flags are flying at half-mast. The victim’s families have been kept away from cameras to allow them to grieve in private.
5. The Netherlands declared Wednesday to be a national day of mourning, the first for the country in more than half a century.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏