1. The bodies of 40 victims from last week’s Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 crash have arrived in the Netherlands.
2. There was a moment of silence after the “Last Post” was played. The airport’s flags are flying at half-mast. The victim’s families have been kept away from cameras to allow them to grieve in private.
5. The Netherlands declared Wednesday to be a national day of mourning, the first for the country in more than half a century.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- And people with disabilities are having their photos stolen and Facebook isn't helping them.