5. After Newman’s story started making the rounds, Instagram issued a statement about the whole incident, explaining that it was actually a mistake.
“When our team processes reports from other members of the Instagram community, we occasionally make a mistake. In this case, we wrongly removed content and worked to rectify the error as soon as we were notified. We apologize for any inconvenience.”
7. On her Twitter, she’s been dealing with some of the fallout from her fight against Instagram. Mostly, she’s been excited that people are talking about body positivity.
8. While also reminding some of the trolls that her weight and her body are no one else’s business.
9. “I’m going to make a difference in the world, regardless of whether Instagram cooperates or not,” she told reporters. “Fat is not a bad word.”
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.