5. After Newman’s story started making the rounds, Instagram issued a statement about the whole incident, explaining that it was actually a mistake.
“When our team processes reports from other members of the Instagram community, we occasionally make a mistake. In this case, we wrongly removed content and worked to rectify the error as soon as we were notified. We apologize for any inconvenience.”
7. On her Twitter, she’s been dealing with some of the fallout from her fight against Instagram. Mostly, she’s been excited that people are talking about body positivity.
8. While also reminding some of the trolls that her weight and her body are no one else’s business.
9. “I’m going to make a difference in the world, regardless of whether Instagram cooperates or not,” she told reporters. “Fat is not a bad word.”
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸