1. A cleaning worker for the Arriva train company stole one of their four-car trains on Tuesday and accidentally derailed it, slamming it into the side of a three-family home in a suburb outside of Stockholm.
2. The driver was immediately arrested for endangering the public and flown to Stockholm hospital for the injuries she received in the crash.
3. It’s unclear how the woman got ahold of the keys to the train or why she was stealing it, but Tomas Hedenius, a spokesman for the train company told the AP that driving a train isn’t particularly difficult.
“Generally speaking that’s possible, even if you’re not a train driver,” Hedenius told the AP. “You can read about it on the Internet, or observe how others do it.”
- Election forecasts are everywhere these days, but what do they really mean? Here's what they tell us 🔍
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but federal officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️