1. A cleaning worker for the Arriva train company stole one of their four-car trains on Tuesday and accidentally derailed it, slamming it into the side of a three-family home in a suburb outside of Stockholm.
2. The driver was immediately arrested for endangering the public and flown to Stockholm hospital for the injuries she received in the crash.
3. It’s unclear how the woman got ahold of the keys to the train or why she was stealing it, but Tomas Hedenius, a spokesman for the train company told the AP that driving a train isn’t particularly difficult.
“Generally speaking that’s possible, even if you’re not a train driver,” Hedenius told the AP. “You can read about it on the Internet, or observe how others do it.”
- Indiana votes on Tuesday, and it could be Ted Cruz's last big chance to end Trump's winning streak in the U.S. presidential race 🇺🇸
- Leicester City won England's Premier League football championship for the first time, capping off a fairy-tale season that will go down in history ⚽️
- A judge in Brazil has ordered WhatsApp blocked for 72 hours over the messaging service's recently encrypted data ❌📲