1. Pamela Rauseo pulled to the side of Florida state road 836 Thursday afternoon and performed CPR on her 5-month-old nephew Sebastian.
3. The officer, Amauris Bastidasy, and Lucila Godoy, another motorist who came over to help, worked together. Sebastian start breathing, and then stopped again shortly after.
4. By that point, thankfully, paramedics had arrived on the scene and were able to stabilize Sebastian’s breathing and brought him to a nearby hospital.
5. According to Rauseo, Sebastian was born prematurely and has suffered from breathing issues in the past.
- Top Democrats are demanding House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes remove himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the election.
- After Donald Trump and the Republicans spectacularly failed to repeal Obamacare, Wall Street now realizes that massive tax cuts may not happen 😅 💸
- Over 18,000 households in Flint, Michigan, will receive new water lines, more than two years after dangerous levels of lead were found in the city's water supply.
- Samsung announced plans to refurbish and sell some of the 4.3 million explosive Galaxy Note7 phones it recalled last year📱🔥