1. Starbucks has confirmed that it will release the Chestnut Praline Latte nationwide on Nov. 12.
2. According to a press release posted last week, the Chestnut Praline Latte will be joined by the Gingerbread Latte and a Peppermint Mocha, marking the first new holiday addition to the Starbucks menu in five years.
3. The Chestnut Praline Latte was released at select locations last year on a test run, so luckily we have some Instagrams of what it looks like.
4. According to the people who tried one last year, it apparently tastes pretty great.
The Chestnut Praline Latte is Starbucks’ first new holiday item in five years. A previous headline for this post misstated that it was the first new menu item in general.
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Ted Cruz said Trump's list of potential Supreme Court nominees spurred his decision to endorse his former opponent.
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."