1. Starbucks has confirmed that it will release the Chestnut Praline Latte nationwide on Nov. 12.
2. According to a press release posted last week, the Chestnut Praline Latte will be joined by the Gingerbread Latte and a Peppermint Mocha, marking the first new holiday addition to the Starbucks menu in five years.
3. The Chestnut Praline Latte was released at select locations last year on a test run, so luckily we have some Instagrams of what it looks like.
4. According to the people who tried one last year, it apparently tastes pretty great.
The Chestnut Praline Latte is Starbucks’ first new holiday item in five years. A previous headline for this post misstated that it was the first new menu item in general.
- For MLK Day, we're taking a look at some rare pictures of Martin Luther King Jr.
- At least four people were killed in a shooting at a Mexican music festival.
- The Russian government agrees with comments Donald Trump made on Sunday, saying that NATO is "obsolete."
- And BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.