2. Gibson posted a photo of the receipt to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch’s Facebook page, writing underneath:
i dont know how good this will do. my child and i sat in for a late lunch early dinner. the receipt explains for what. i called the manager or someone in charged i explained how offended i was and what actions were going to be taken. i got if your that highly offended then dont come in….click. i asked the server why this was needed i got oh im sorry it was just a joke between a coworker and i. im sorry. so customers with children are a joke? this place isnt so friendly. i got nowhere with management. maybe you can help.
4. Denny Domachowski, the bar’s owner said that usually kitchen notes are taken off the receipt, but they forgot this time.
Domachowski said Gibson and his son were nice, as was the waitress who served them. “There were no problems.”
The problem came when the waitress typed in additional instructions for the kitchen staff and — as a joke between the waitress and the cook, Domachowski insists — made the “needy kid” remark.
- Fyre Festival — organized by Ja Rule and billed as a luxury event — has turned into a total shitshow and people are livid 💸😱
- The new leader of Marine Le Pen's National Front party in France has stepped down amid accusations of Holocaust denial.
- We found an average of about one false statement per day from Trump and his aides throughout the president's first 100 days in office 💯