4. As the picture hit Twitter on Tuesday night, most people thought it was pretty funny.
Hilarious Èc@Hell0Becky Lmfao no justice no tipÈd
No justice. No tip. Lmfaooooo I’m really laughing.
No justice , no tip ! Lmao.
LMAO NO JUSTICE NO TIP
8. UPDATE: The user who posted it came out admitting it was fake and it posted it to make people angry.
Well, it’s over 2000 karma now, so I guess it’s time to come clean. Unfortunately, I forgot to add a comment at the start, so now I have nothing to edit. Guess you’ll just have to give me more fake internet points to drive up the viability of this post.
It’s a fake. Everything about it.
I mean look at it, it’s just too perfect:
4. #hashtagsinreallife (my pet peeve)
all in one simple receipt.
To those who cried “Shenanigans!” good job. Though your crime scene analysis still needs a bit of work. It was a discarded receipt, with the customer specific info blurred out. Though the bottom line wasn’t “Customer Copy” as many have suggested, but the store phone number. (Internet + visible phone number = “Do you have Battletoads?”)
If you still feel like complaining about tips in America, how about the auto gratuity on parties of 6 or more? We got fine service at my table regardless, but I still want to decide that amount for myself.
And thanks for the PMs warning me about my “girlfriend” losing her job. That was kind of you, but my hand has a long career ahead of her.
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳 ⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲