1. This terrifying picture was tweeted out by Ann Hui, a reporter for The Globe and Mail, Friday morning.
Someone got a Rob Ford tattoo, and his friend showed me a pic. Yes, he was inebriated when he did it. Himself.
- "Cancel order!" Trump tweets threat to end Boeing's Air Force One contract, citing high price tag.
- Former Sen. Bob Dole's law firm was paid $20,000 a month to lobby for Taiwan — and played a role in Trump's call with the president.
- The trial to watch in Trump's America: A doctor faces a manslaughter charge after his patient died following an abortion.
- It's finally here: You can now like comments on Instagram, and people are really excited about it 😍📷