1. About 200–400 teenagers reportedly broke into the upstate New York home of a former New England Patriot offensive lineman.
NBC Los Angeles
Partiers trash ex-NFL player’s vacation home and he uses it as a teaching moment. http://t.co/AnRHdOtxB6
7. Holloway told The New York Post on Thursday that parents in the community are furious about Holloway posting photos of their children partying in his house.
You would not believe the calls that have come in, threatening to firebomb me or hurt or sue me — any manner of things… Some complained that this will ruin their kids’ college plans. Others have threatened me, saying, ‘Take my kid’s name down or I’m gonna press charges against you.’
- Ivanka Trump was booed and hissed at when talking about her father's support for women and families at the W20 Summit in Berlin.
- Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn didn't properly discloser payments he received from Russia to the US government.
- Some Republicans are seeing the effects of climate change in areas they represent and want the party to rethink the issue.
- There's a good chance that you've handed over your personal information if you've ever downloaded a free app 🕵