3. The drink had 60 shots of espresso. Andrew told Consumerist he drank a third of it and then put the rest away for later. According to his Twitter account, though, he says he’s actually finished it.
5. The previous record was held by Beau Chevassus, who came up with a Quadriginoctuple Frap. It had 48 shots of espresso in it.
6. You can watch Chevassus’ ordering process here.
- Donald Trump accused former Miss Universe Alicia Machado of being in a sex tape, calling her "disgusting." He's appeared in a softcore porn.
- The hair vitamins promoted by the Kardashians make "largely inaccurate" nutrient claims, according to lab tests.
- In a newly released video deposition, Trump implied he planned to call Mexicans "rapists" when he announced his presidential run.