3. The drink had 60 shots of espresso. Andrew told Consumerist he drank a third of it and then put the rest away for later. According to his Twitter account, though, he says he’s actually finished it.
5. The previous record was held by Beau Chevassus, who came up with a Quadriginoctuple Frap. It had 48 shots of espresso in it.
6. You can watch Chevassus’ ordering process here.
- President Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- Alt-right news platform Breitbart News is set to expand its presence in Italy, BuzzFeed News has learned 📰 🇮🇹
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈