3. The drink had 60 shots of espresso. Andrew told Consumerist he drank a third of it and then put the rest away for later. According to his Twitter account, though, he says he’s actually finished it.
5. The previous record was held by Beau Chevassus, who came up with a Quadriginoctuple Frap. It had 48 shots of espresso in it.
6. You can watch Chevassus’ ordering process here.
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- And Millie Bobby Brown — Eleven from "Stranger Things" — looks badass on her first magazine cover ✨