3. The drink had 60 shots of espresso. Andrew told Consumerist he drank a third of it and then put the rest away for later. According to his Twitter account, though, he says he’s actually finished it.
5. The previous record was held by Beau Chevassus, who came up with a Quadriginoctuple Frap. It had 48 shots of espresso in it.
6. You can watch Chevassus’ ordering process here.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸