1. Where is the Nauru Regional Processing Center?
2. How long has this been going on?
3. Can you be sent anywhere else after a detention center?
4. What kind of people work at these offshore detention centers?
5. What do we know about what goes on there?
6. What are the conditions like?
7. Are children there?
8. How are the children affected by being detained?
9. How are these offshore camps legal?
10. Doesn't that mean that Australia is possibly sending victims back to their rapists?
11. Who's in charge of all of this?
12. What does the average Australian think about all of this?
13. When will the 267 asylum-seekers currently in Australia be sent back to Nauru?
Follow BuzzFeedOzPolitics for the latest on this story.
Ryan Broderick is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Contact Ryan Broderick at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.