1. Psy performed his massively popular “Gangnam Style” at the inauguration of South Korea’s first female president on Monday.
2. Park Geun- hye is the daughter of former military dictator Park Chung-hee who took power in a military coup in 1961 and ruled the country for 18 years.
3. According to Reuters, Psy’s opening act was well-received, but the singer decided to leave out some of the raunchier dance moves and lyrics.
- Donald Trump on Sunday said that his comments about a problem in Sweden — were not about an event, but about a Fox News report 🇸🇪🙃
- Exactly 75 years ago today, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed the executive order authorizing the internment of Japanese-Americans.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩