1. Psy performed his massively popular “Gangnam Style” at the inauguration of South Korea’s first female president on Monday.
2. Park Geun- hye is the daughter of former military dictator Park Chung-hee who took power in a military coup in 1961 and ruled the country for 18 years.
3. According to Reuters, Psy’s opening act was well-received, but the singer decided to leave out some of the raunchier dance moves and lyrics.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸