1. Psy performed his massively popular “Gangnam Style” at the inauguration of South Korea’s first female president on Monday.
2. Park Geun- hye is the daughter of former military dictator Park Chung-hee who took power in a military coup in 1961 and ruled the country for 18 years.
3. According to Reuters, Psy’s opening act was well-received, but the singer decided to leave out some of the raunchier dance moves and lyrics.
- DNC Day 3: President Obama dropped the mic with "Don't boo, vote," and vice presidential nominee Tim Kaine reminded people of their dads 👴
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- Twelve states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.