1. Acceptable ways to dump someone:
2) Over the phone
3) In some kind of heartfelt and apologetic letter
4) A skywriting plane
4. IMPORTANT UPDATE: A friend of the couple, who asked to remain anonymous, reached out to BuzzFeed.
“I go to school with the two in the picture. The picture and the comment were all a joke; the couple had broken up months ago,” The friend said. “It was funny until the picture went viral.”
Please, though, remember that Instagram hashtags are not a good way to break-up with someone!
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- The election is really, really over now: Jill Stein has dropped her Pennsylvania recount request, making Donald Trump the absolute winner.
- Cuba is preparing to bury Fidel Castro: his ashes arrived in Santiago Saturday, the city where he declared his socialist revolution victorious.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂