2. A photo of the same contrail, taken 50 KM away from Chelyabinsk in the village of Sidelnikvo.
4. Russian municipal workers repair damaged power circuits outside of a factory. Most of the factory’s roof has collapsed.
5. Another shot of the same factory, which is about 930 miles east of Moscow. It’s unclear whether or not the collapse is from the meteor’s shockwave or a subsequent explosion.
6. Russian scientists are estimating that the meteoroid weighed about 10 tons. When it struck the Earth, it set off explosions that injured nearly 1,000 people.
7. More damage from the city of Chelyabinsk.
9. A man named Viktor receiving treatment for injuries received from the shockwave.
- Verizon and unions representing 39,000 workers have reached an agreement that should end the largest U.S. strike in since 2011.
- Never mind the $10 million: Donald Trump now says he won't debate "second place finisher" Bernie Sanders.
- No, France has not banned people from sending work emails after hours – no matter how much we all want to believe it 🇫🇷 ✉️