1. A local Los Angeles affiliate reports that the car that struck Guerra was driven by an eldery woman with her grandchildren.
The driver of the car that struck the photographer was a grandmother who had her two grandchildren in the car. Police said she was very upset and distraught. She is not facing any charges, because it appears she was following all traffic regulations on the road.
TMZ is reporting that Guerra was chasing after Bieber’s white ferrari because he believed he saw the singer smoking marijuana.
The photog who was killed taking pics of Justin Bieber’s car made a call less than an hour before he died, telling someone he was on a big story — because he claimed he saw Justin smoking marijuana while driving.
6. Justin Bieber released a statement on Wednesday morning about the incident:
“While I was not present nor directly involved with this tragic accident, my thoughts and prayers are with the family of the victim… Hopefully this tragedy will finally inspire meaningful legislation and whatever other necessary steps to protect the lives and safety of celebrities, police officers, innocent public bystanders and the photographers themselves.”
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists say they've discovered an 8th continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.