1. The commercial aired during Sunday night’s episode of Mad Men
2. Here are some pretty good reactions to it:
That Owl City Oreo ad makes me want to vomit. But his faux-whimsical BS is better suited to kiddie commercials anyways.
Did that Owl City Oreo commercial really just happen? Can it not happen again?
Ooooh, Owl City did that Oreo commercial from last night’s Mad Men? No wonder it sounded like a watered-down Postal Service song.
Oreo’s new commercial is wrapped up in an Owl City song. I might never eat those delicious cookies again. #ugh
This Owl City Oreo commercial is what they play in hell I’m pretty sure.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.