1. The commercial aired during Sunday night’s episode of Mad Men
2. Here are some pretty good reactions to it:
That Owl City Oreo ad makes me want to vomit. But his faux-whimsical BS is better suited to kiddie commercials anyways.
Did that Owl City Oreo commercial really just happen? Can it not happen again?
Ooooh, Owl City did that Oreo commercial from last night’s Mad Men? No wonder it sounded like a watered-down Postal Service song.
Oreo’s new commercial is wrapped up in an Owl City song. I might never eat those delicious cookies again. #ugh
This Owl City Oreo commercial is what they play in hell I’m pretty sure.
- Athletes probably won't break records at the Rio Olympics. Scientists say most top performers have reached the limits of human biology.
- Bernie Sanders' former press secretary says she experienced repeated incidents of blatant racism while on the campaign trail.
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.