1. Oral Roberts University students were celebrating mass in their chapel last week when a live eagle was released and then subsequently flew into a window.
2. The eagle was released on stage as part of a special spirit day chapel service held to ring in the new school year.
Look where I am. Ã°Å¸ËœÅ Didn’t think if ever be back here #oru #chapel #weregrowing
3. Everyone was pretty excited about the eagle.
Bald eagle chillin in #ORU chapel today. No biggie.
4. Excited students cheered the majestic bird on, chanting “U-S-A” as it flew around the chapel.
Found this pic of the first chapel here at ORU…. This new season for ORU is going to be great
5. That is, until it flew into a window.
They brought a golden eagle to chapel today at #Oru #Twapel
- Fyre Festival — organized by Ja Rule and billed as a luxury event — has turned into a total shitshow and people are livid 💸😱
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯
- The new leader of Marine Le Pen's National Front party in France has stepped down amid accusations of Holocaust denial.
- Arkansas executed Kenneth Williams Thursday night — just days before one of the state's execution drugs expires.