4. Rochelle spoke to The Smoking Gun about living with Ramsey during those years:
In a TSG interview, Rochelle, now remarried, referred to a series of “domestic disputes” that resulted in her ex-husband’s arrests (and which prompted her to file for divorce in September 2003, while Ramsey was incarcerated in state prison). In her divorce complaint, Rochelle accused Ramsey—whom she married on Valentine’s Day in 1995—of “gross neglect of duty” and “extreme cruelty.”
- White House Press Secretary, Sean Spicer, repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻