8. Police audio released from Tuesday also has what sounds like police officers yelling “burn him out”…
“You can hear in the background thes cops yelling “burn him out” “we’re going to burn him out” and “burn that motherf******” right before the fire started at the house. Share this with everyone you know and let it be heard that they cops burnt a man alive on purpose.”
9. Which many are using as proof of a premeditated plan to burn Dorner alive.
“Authorities post a $1 million reward for ex-Los Angeles police officer Christopher Dorner, while LAPD opened fire and shot multiple people under the false impression that they were shooting at Dorner.”
14. The discrepancies between manifesto page counts are also troubling to the conspiracy cabal. A recent version was missing 8 pages from the original 18 pages.
The discrepancy has since been chalked up to police distributing an edited version of the manifesto in order to protect the identities of Dorner’s targets.
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into the nation's capital for the Women's March on Washington 👭 💖