1. Henry Gribbohm was at a local carnival in Manchester, New Hampshire when he tried to win an Xbox Kinect.
2. After the first couple tosses at a game called “tubs of fun,” Gribbohm had lost $300, going double or nothing.
3. He then went back home and got $2,300 more, promptly losing all of that, as well.
5. A rep from Fiesta Shows, the company that was running the carnival, denied that any of the games are rigged.
6. So now, Henry Gribbohm is short $2,600 and only has a stuffed banana with dreadlocks to show for it.
8. BONUS: There’s fan art!
ICYMI: I drew a picture of that guy who lost his life savings winning a rasta banana at a carnival game. http://t.co/371amWYOqi— Mack Williams
- The Obama administration, which has been notoriously secretive about its drone policy, said drone strikes have killed up to 116 civilians.
- Nearly 70,000 people convicted of felonies but now on probation or parole are suing Louisiana for the right to vote.
- Attorney General Loretta Lynch said she'll accept FBI recommendations in the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email servers.