1. When Mormon bishop and martial arts instructor Kent Hendrix heard a commotion outside, he grabbed his 29-inch steel Samurai sword ran out of his house.
2. His female neighbor was being attacked by Grant Eggertsen. Hendrix chased Eggertson off, running after him down the street barefoot, sword in hand.
4. Hendrix is also a fourth-degree black belt and owns a variety of swords and weapons for training.
5. He told reporters that his Salt Lake City neighborhood is usually a pretty quiet place.
- Indiana votes on Tuesday, and it could be Ted Cruz's last big chance to end Trump's winning streak in the U.S. presidential race 🇺🇸
- Smash hit "Hamilton" received 16 Tony Award nominations, breaking the record held by "The Producers" and "Billy Elliot."
- And members of Turkey's parliament got into a huge brawl during a debate about prosecuting lawmakers. Fists were flying 👊