3. Last week, Sonic and Chili’s released statements asking their customers to not bring their weapons in with them to their restaurants.
Chili’s and Sonic joined other national food chains Starbucks, Wendy’s, Jack in the Box, Applebees, and Chipotle that have all publicly told patrons not to bring guns into their stores, regardless of what local open carry laws may dictate.
6. Now, many users on social media are demanding Target release a statement about its policy on customers carrying guns in stores.
9. Target has yet to respond to the #OffTarget hashtag that has started in response to the photos.
- Hillary Clinton came closer than ever to attacking Donald Trump's character and tied her opponent to the "alt-right" movement.
- Italy declared a state of emergency in the regions hardest hit by Wednesday's earthquake. At least 267 people have died and 400 others were injured.
- And we asked tourists and locals in Nice, France, what the burkini ban means to them.