3. He has no political experience, but he has a doctorate in law.
4. Franz collected almost 8,800 signatures during his first weekend of campaigning.
7. His tattoos cover 90% of his body.
8. He received 88,388 signatures, more than the 50,000 needed to run and will belong stage 2 of his candidacy.
“I understand I can be hard to read for many people, because until now I’ve only expressed my views through my art. Now I have to formulate them in a decoded language.”
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, where he lashed out at the media and defended his agenda.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.