3. He has no political experience, but he has a doctorate in law.
4. Franz collected almost 8,800 signatures during his first weekend of campaigning.
7. His tattoos cover 90% of his body.
8. He received 88,388 signatures, more than the 50,000 needed to run and will belong stage 2 of his candidacy.
“I understand I can be hard to read for many people, because until now I’ve only expressed my views through my art. Now I have to formulate them in a decoded language.”
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Jay Z is holding a concert for Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing a group she's struggled to excite: black voters. 🎤
- Girl Scout cookies for breakfast: General Mills says a cereal will be released in January 😋