1. Meet 102-year-old John Betar and his wife 98-year-old Ann. They got married in 1932.
2. They recently received the longest-marriage award from the Worldwide Marriage Encounter. Their 81st wedding anniversary is on November 25th!
4. The couple plan to celebrate the big day at home with family and a Thanksgiving dinner.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- At least 27 lawmakers are boycotting Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Monica Crowley, an appointee to Trump's White House, has decided to remain in New York following a widespread plagiarism scandal.
- For MLK Day, we're taking a look at some rare pictures of Martin Luther King Jr.