3. According to their site, they pre-screen potential matches that have been scanned with facial recognition software.
A Hybrid Approach: We blend proven, traditional matchmaking techniques like in-depth personality assessment and strong intuition with cutting-edge facial recognition technology and a robust, online database of pre-screened singles to find the best matches just for you.
The Perfect Human Touch: We hand-select, personally screen, and meet every match before you do, ensuring that your introductions are tailored for you. Our high-touch, personalized approach means that we pre-date for you. You’ll be able to avoid all of the awkwardness of a first date because you will have the answers to your burning questions before you meet your match.
4. It ensures that your match looks the way you want but also fits your personality type.
5. Caitlin Dewey at The Washington Post tried out Three Day Rule’s technology against her friends and World Cup players.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 24. Officials still need to search 80% of the building.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- The far-right candidate in Austria's election has lost the presidential race in a defeat for the global populist movement.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂