2. The video begins with the people inside the house attempting to explain to police outside that there were no incidents of domestic violence happening inside.
3. The police demand to know why the people inside the house won’t come out. The man filming says they don’t live in “a police state.”
4. The police officers then break open the door, and tase the man’s wife.
5. As she’s screaming, the police tase the man filming, who then drops the camera and the footage cuts.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists say they've discovered an eighth continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.