2. The video begins with the people inside the house attempting to explain to police outside that there were no incidents of domestic violence happening inside.
3. The police demand to know why the people inside the house won’t come out. The man filming says they don’t live in “a police state.”
4. The police officers then break open the door, and tase the man’s wife.
5. As she’s screaming, the police tase the man filming, who then drops the camera and the footage cuts.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️