2. The video begins with the people inside the house attempting to explain to police outside that there were no incidents of domestic violence happening inside.
3. The police demand to know why the people inside the house won’t come out. The man filming says they don’t live in “a police state.”
4. The police officers then break open the door, and tase the man’s wife.
5. As she’s screaming, the police tase the man filming, who then drops the camera and the footage cuts.
- White House Press Secretary, Sean Spicer, repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻