1. This is Charvis Brewer, an eight-year-old with cerebral palsy from Tennessee. He’s also a MASSIVE fan of the Memphis Grizzlies.
2. So Make-A-Wish teamed up with the Grizzlies and they decided he’d make a good draft pick for their team.
3. So on December 29th, Charvis showed up to practice with the team.
4. Charvis has been wheelchair-bound since birth due to his cerebral palsy.
5. The Grizzlies gave Charvis pointers on his shooting, layups, and some advice on how to play like the rest of the team.
6. Make-A-Wish didn’t stop and just making Charvis an honorary member either, he and his family went to a Grizzlies game to watch them take on the Chicago Bulls.
- For MLK Day, we're taking a look at some rare pictures of Martin Luther King Jr.
- At least four people were killed in a shooting at a Mexican music festival.
- The Russian government agrees with comments Donald Trump made on Sunday, saying that NATO is "obsolete."
- And BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.