1. Myles, a 7-year-old second-grader from an elementary school in Milwaukee wrote to Vice President Biden suggesting guns should only shoot chocolate bullets. Biden sent him back a handwritten note.
2. In case you can’t read Uncle Joe’s chickenscratch, the note reads:
I am sorry it took me so very long to respond to your letter. I really like your idea. If we had guns that shot chocolate, not only would our country be safer, it would be happier. People love chocolate.
You are a good boy,
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭