1. Myles, a 7-year-old second-grader from an elementary school in Milwaukee wrote to Vice President Biden suggesting guns should only shoot chocolate bullets. Biden sent him back a handwritten note.
2. In case you can’t read Uncle Joe’s chickenscratch, the note reads:
I am sorry it took me so very long to respond to your letter. I really like your idea. If we had guns that shot chocolate, not only would our country be safer, it would be happier. People love chocolate.
You are a good boy,
- UK elections: The Labour Party has dropped to third place in Scotland, but is doing better than expected at holding onto control of English councils 🇬🇧
- U.S. House Speaker Paul Ryan, a Republican, said he was not ready to endorse Donald Trump for president 🇺🇸
- A jury has found Lonnie Franklin Jr. guilty in the "Grim Sleeper" serial killings of 10 black women in Los Angeles.