2. Seinfeld performed for an overstuffed room in the upstairs of The Creek and the Cave.
3. The Creek and the Cave, if you’ve never been there, is a very small venue.
4. It was the second time he’d ever played there.
5. He announced that possibly the most important thing that’s ever happened to him was the invention of the Pop-Tart.
6. The first time he had it he felt like he was a chimp being shot into space.
7. He just wasn’t prepared for the awesomeness of the Pop-Tart.
8. After wrapping up his 20-minute set, he gave the mic over to Colin Quinn.
9. “It was nice that Jerry tweeted 20 minutes ago and all of a sudden you motherfuckers decided to show up.”
10. Jerry spent the rest of the show sitting with the audience in the back.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈