2. Seinfeld performed for an overstuffed room in the upstairs of The Creek and the Cave.
3. The Creek and the Cave, if you’ve never been there, is a very small venue.
4. It was the second time he’d ever played there.
5. He announced that possibly the most important thing that’s ever happened to him was the invention of the Pop-Tart.
6. The first time he had it he felt like he was a chimp being shot into space.
7. He just wasn’t prepared for the awesomeness of the Pop-Tart.
8. After wrapping up his 20-minute set, he gave the mic over to Colin Quinn.
9. “It was nice that Jerry tweeted 20 minutes ago and all of a sudden you motherfuckers decided to show up.”
10. Jerry spent the rest of the show sitting with the audience in the back.
- UK chancellor George Osborne says Brexit will impact the economy but Britain faces the challenge from "a position of strength."
- The Supreme Court has struck down restrictions on abortion providers in Texas, holding that such restrictions are unconstitutional.
- It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed. Ready for November? You can register right here 🇺🇸