1. The treatment is called the “celeb escargot” beauty treatment course and it’s being offered by a salon in Tokyo.
3. The thought process behind the treatment is that the slime the snails secrete as they slide across your face is supposed to contain “anti-aging” properties.
4. The whole thing costs about $240 and has been described as “sticky” and “ticklish.”
- Canada's Conservatives just voted to get rid of a party policy opposing gay marriage 🇨🇦
- Dozens were arrested at a Trump rally in San Diego as protesters clashed with supporters. Trump thanked police for "handling the thugs."
- The World Health Organization has dismissed calls to postpone or cancel this summer's Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro because of the Zika virus.