1. The treatment is called the “celeb escargot” beauty treatment course and it’s being offered by a salon in Tokyo.
3. The thought process behind the treatment is that the slime the snails secrete as they slide across your face is supposed to contain “anti-aging” properties.
4. The whole thing costs about $240 and has been described as “sticky” and “ticklish.”
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called "global gag rule," barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- In the first major lawsuit of his presidency, Donald Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.
- Samsung finally explained why its Galaxy Note 7 kept catching fire, blaming a combo of faulty batteries and improper welding in the phones📱🔥
- Alt-right news platform Breitbart News is set to expand its presence in Italy, BuzzFeed News has learned 📰 🇮🇹